Wednesday, January 21, 2009

what the h#!!

(Warning...this is not going to be a nice post!)
So I got home last night and my roommate let her friend park in my spot. Being the accommodating person I am, I said no problem and parked on the curb. I was fast asleep before her friends left so I didnt think more about it. Its only one night and if all else failed maybe I'd get a note on my car. Nope...I woke up this morning to no car. Yup...it got towed. I hate towing companies!!! So not only was I late to work because I had to have someone drop me off, but I couldnt get ahold of the tow place until 8:30 and its going to cost me $200 to get it out. Seriously!! Seriously!!! At this point I have nothing nice to say so I'm not going to say anything more...grr :$

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Next time, tell your roommates friend to get the H#!! out of your spot! :)

Audrey said...

lol...no doubt!

Stephanie said...

Eew. That bites. I also HATE towing companies. How ridiculous that it is so expensive too. That's lame.

Monica said...

That Sucks! I feel my blood boiling for you. SERIOUSLY...what a rotten way to start at a new home. I'm hoping that your roomie gets a clue.

Laura C. said...

I agree w/ Monica. Seriously.