Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dating...just one more thing


So today I had a guy call me a pig. "How dare he" you say! Well I'm sure he has a sweet spirit and meant well. In an email he compared me to the pig in Charlotte's Web. I must admit I've never actually read the book and I'm certain the pig is an amazing little pig. That being said, this guy probably meant well when he quoted something Charlotte said about the pig having a radiant glow. Now I realize his intention was to tell me I was radiant or something along those lines, but I must note that he was still comparing ME to a PIG!!! Will someone please help the single men out there understand that under NO circumstances is this a recommended route to whooing women.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Audrey! Yes, he erred. Painfully so. Poor guy. I bet he would be crushed if he realized the true impact of such a comparison. Afterall, anybody who compares someone to any character in Charlotte's Web has got to be a little bit of a tenderheart, don't you think?

Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Maybe if he compared you to Charlotte it would have been better. After all, she was the kind and intelligent one. Guys are weird.