Monday, October 20, 2008

registering


Just a little reminder that today is the last day to register to vote in the upcoming elections. I thought I was all set, after all they tracked me down for Jury Duty, but it turns out I had to fill out a change of address form. So on my lunch hour I wandered down to the County Clerks office and to my surprise it was the most popular place on earth! Lucky for me I already had all my paperwork and just had to drop it off. This too was a chore but I made it. EVERY VOTE REALLY DOES COUNT!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

thanks for the reminder!!! :)

Laura C. said...

Seriously! I've been living and breathing this stuff recently w/ all the prop 8 stuff I'm doing over here. Too bad you can't vote in CA right now!

Stephanie said...

Leo and I just sent ours in last week. That's the down side of moving so much. Leo has to do absentee this year cause he'll be out of town.

Yes on prop 8! (CA) :)