Friday, October 17, 2008

work


So you all know that I'm having tons of fun at my new job. I am an Intake Probation Officer for Juvenile Court in West Jordan. Basically SLC is split into north and south and I'm in the south office. It is only about 10 minutes from my house. I have a normal schedule (8-5 M-F) and I even have to dress like a grown-up...this has its pluses and minuses. So far my work load has been really light. At this moment I only have 6 kids on my caseload when the average worker has 130. I guess it takes a while to build up a caseload. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy my down time, but really its killing me. I'm not a sit around on the job kind of person...thus this blog:)

Since I'm not great with the pictures yet, I don't have any picture of my office. And really, its so plain there's nothing to see. I so need to decorate! So here is a picture of the West Jordan Courthouse where I work. It was built just a few years back so its so nice. My office is somewhere in the middle with no windows:) Its so fun to have an office!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

YAY!! A new blog to read!! :) I like it.

Stephanie said...

Nice building! Someday you'll actually get to do some work there!