Thursday, November 20, 2008

room for rent



So the other night my roommate knocked on my door and said, "I have good news and bad news, which would you like first". Then she preceded to tell me she was taking a job in AZ starting the first of the year which meant she'd be moving. (job=good news/moving=bad:)

Now dont get me wrong, I'm happy she's jumping into something new, but I just got settled and I love my little place! UGH!!! So, best case scenario...I find a new roommate and we go about furnishing the place (I have nothing but bedroom stuff at the moment) and worst case...I have to move too because the rent goes up or I cant find someone in time. I hate option number two for many reasons, most of all I love my place and moving sucks! HELP!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh no! For sure you have to find someone to move in! I know how much you like that place! Yikes!

Laura C. said...

I'm w/ Steph - and moving Sucks! Good luck!