Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight


(Just a quick note, I promise) I've tried my hardest to NOT watch any of the hype about Twilight so I can enjoy the movie all by myself. I did, however, read some of the goings on in my area. I have tickets to see the film Saturday and when reading about the event Twilight will be at my local Megaplex, I realized what fun the crazyness is. They are actually doing a blood drive at the theater I'll be seeing it at. Stephanie Myers would be proud:) What a silly bunch of mortals we are....

2 comments:

Laura C. said...

Ha! That's hilarious! I still haven't read them. I haven't had time, but will soon. I'm interested to see what all the hype is about.

Audrey said...

Really, the books aren't all that good. I guess you could say I fell to peer pressure on that one. Plus I like to read the books my kids(work) are reading. But they're very teen angsty (is that a word? oh well works for me:) And I have to say, my expectations for the film are pretty low so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.